1. Meet the AmCham China Chairmen
2. 'U.S. companies feel less welcome in China.'
3. 'On trade, reciprocity should rule.'
4. Trade & Innovation
5. Open China’s Markets to U.S. Business
6. ‘Is Jack Ma right, will e-commerce create U.S. jobs?’
- [Q&A] Dennis Wilder, Georgetown University, Assistant Professor of Practice & Senior Fellow at the Initiative for US-China Dialogue on Global Issues
7. ‘Has China decided Foreign Direct Investment isn't so important for them?’
- [Q&A] Pieter Bottelier, Visiting Scholar, School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University (SAIS)
8. ‘How do we solve the problems between the U.S. and China?’
- [Q&A] Christine Vick, The Cohen Group
9. What's the most pressing challenge now?
- [Interview] Bill Zarit, Chairman of AmCham China, Senior Counselor, The Cohen Group
10. 'China's Got To Realize The Gig's Up'
- [Interview] James McGregor, Chairman, APCO Worldwide Greater China region | former Chairman of AmCham China (1996)
11. 'Re-look WTO agreements with China.'
- [Interview] Dennis Wilder, Georgetown University, Assistant Professor of Practice & Senior Fellow at the Initiative for US-China Dialogue on Global Issues
12. ‘Biosciences, healthcare, consumer, all opportunities.’
- [Interview] John Watkins, Former Chairman of AmCham China (2009 – 2010) and senior business executive]
13. 'China: explain why markets not open.'
- [Interview] Lester Ross, Wilmer Hale, Partner-in-Charge, Beijing Office